CGC provides Information Technology (IT) systems management and engineering services to federal agencies such as Department of Energy, Department of Justice and the United States Air Force. CGC supports mission-critical programs, providing advanced IT engineering, services and solutions that give our clients measurable return on investment and sustainable strategic advantages.
We specialize in transforming IT infrastructure governed by OMB directives to improve operational performance and Total Cost-of-Operations (TCO). We use a mission engineering methodology – technical, organizational, procedural – incorporating and integrating people, processes, and technology with best practices management principals to ensure our clients achieve strategic management and business objectives.
· Information Technology Support Services
· Enterprise Data Center Operations and Help Desk Services
· Software Engineering
· Information Assurance
· Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA)
· Continuity of Operations (COOP)
· Enterprise Architecture
· Network Engineering
· Server Administration/Consolidation/Virtualization
· Systems Engineering, Design and Implementation