CGC Program Office - CGC-StarsII@chenega.com
GSA STARS II Website - http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105243
CGC STARS II Info
CGC provides services under both constellation areas and all of the following functional areas:
- Functional Area 1 – NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2 – NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- Functional Area 3 – NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- Functional Area 4 – NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
GSA STARS II Overview
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
GSA STARS II Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity available to all Federal Agencies
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed (non-competitive) task orders up to $4 million each are allowed.
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling price